- The SW-MOTECH EVO Side Carrier features the same great German Quick-Lock design that is not only more robust, but has a narrower profile than the original side carrier.
- The racks can be removed from the bike in less than 30 seconds without special tools by opening 4 quick-release fasteners on each side.
- When the racks are removed, only 4 small mounting tabs remain visible on either side of the bike.
- These mounting tabs are almost invisible, preserving the original visual appearance and size of your motorcycle.
- Constructed of flat oval steel in a powder coated finish.
- Designed to work with Quick-Lock adapter plates (sold above as an option) to carry TraX ALU-BOX, Pelican, Micatech, Kappa, Shad, Hepco-Becker, Krauser, and other side cases.
- Designed specifically for your motorcycle so not only does it fit great, but installs easily with no modifications required.
- In addition, optional key locks (sold above as an option) are available to lock the racks to the bike, with the key unlocking a pair of special quick-release fasteners which secure the racks on each side.
- Also works great with the Sw-Motech top racks.
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions.
950 & 990 Supermoto LC8 '06-up
990 Supermoto T & R '09-up
950 SuperEnduro '07-up
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞