The elegant and rugged Xplorer cases have become one of Hepco & Becker's top selling products since being introduced only a couple years ago. They are made of 1.5 mm thick anodized aluminum and ABS plastic to combine the best of both worlds. The aluminum has been anodized to prevent corrosion especially when putting wet items in the case. The plastic has been designed to absorb impacts. The angled structure of the cases provide for enhanced strength and durability. A clever lid hinge makes it so that you can remove the lid completely if needed making this is a top loader case that folds up to 90° for maximum access. Tie down points are molded into the top of the case allowing for additional attachment of H&B top bags or other luggage.
- Extremely endurable combination of anodized aluminum sheet and colored shock-resistant artificial material - may absorb any shock
- new, modern, actual design
- locks have a cylinder locking mechanism
- many fastening possibilities for luggage straps
- integrated handholds
- top loading concept
- 100% water resistance
- same closing system for all locks
- Luggage supports sold separately
- Outside dimensions = 15" height x 18.9" width x 11.4" depth
- Right case only, left case sold separately
Note: Liner bags, Carrying Handles, Shoulder Straps, Bottle Holders, Gas Canisters and Top Bags are available separately.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞