SC-Project's HD03-104MB SC1-R Slip-on Exhaust, Matte Black Titanium with Carbon End Cap is made specifically for Harley-Davidson Pan America 1250 (2020-current).
- Aeronautical grade materials
- Large diameter exhaust outlet
- Bike specific exhaust mounting hardware included
- 24 month factory defect warranty
- Optimized exhaust shape for high lean angles
- Compatible with OEM side cases
- Racing link pipe included
- Exhaust Version: Race Version
- Exhaust Finish: Matte Black Titanium
- Exhaust End Cap: Matte Carbon Fiber
- Exhaust Type: Slip-on Exhaust
- Link Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Titanium Mesh on Exhaust Outlet: No
- dB Killer: Yes
- Weight: -3.8 Kg (SC 3.1 Kg / Stock 6.9 Kg)
- Sold: Per Kit
- Product: Exhausts & Air Filters
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
SC1-R GT silencer has been studied and developed by SC-Project R&D department, to be an amazing option of both sound and performance. The diamond hexagonal shaped body is made in full titanium and the outlet is in matte carbon fiber that gives to the SC1-R GT an aggressive racing look. The new SC1-R GT is a great example of race performance, making its way into the perfect every day touring exhaust. Performance, weight reduction and sound with the excellence of a product made in Italy.
Note: Matte Black ceramic coated version comes with matching ceramic coated matte black link pipe. The standard Titanium version includes standard steel racing link pipe.
Note: Does not meet CARB (California Air Resources Board) emissions standards. For "Competition" use only. Will not ship to California.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞