Saddlemen's 808-07B-175 Step-Up LS Front & Rear Seat, Black is made specifically for Harley-Davidson Touring FLHR, FLHT, FLHX & FLTR (2008-current).
From the early days of the Wheelie King to present day, Saddlemen has been there to support talented riders with purpose built equipment to help them push the limits of both man and machine. The latest creation born out of this relationship is the Saddlemen Step-Up seat. A beautiful blend of the rider and passenger comfort you have come to expect from Saddlemen combined with ergonomics required to keep the rider locked in place providing the highest level of bike control available in an aftermarket Harley-Davidson seat.
Don’t take our word for it, just ask the guys over at Unknown Industries. These talented riders have been pushing the limits of their purpose built HD motorcycles for years. If you are not already familiar with these guys they can be found performing in Monster Energy's latest V-twin productions or locally at rallies like Sturgis. No matter where you see them, you will notice that they only ride Saddlemen seats.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- The seat combines a Gel-Core interior and Ultra-Foam that creates a foam that is a perfect balance of rigidity and user compliance.
- Ultra-Foam unique molding process creates an element-resistant self-skinning process that seals the foam from water and enhances the seat's durability as well as comfort.
- The Co-molded Gel-Core is the largest comfort advancement in motorcycle seating since the creation of the suspension.
- Rock it with Saddlemen's lattice stitch design.
- If you are looking for the ultimate performance upgrade, look no further
- Installs easily with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions included
- Covertech Saddlehyde™ Technology
- Comfortfoam Co-molded Technology
- Saddlegel Proprietary Polymers
- Profoam Progressive Density
- Splitcushion Strata Build Technology
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞