R&G Racing's SCPKTM009 Second Skin is made specifically for KTM 890 Duke (2021-current).
R&G Second Skin stone chip protection film is a non-yellowing (UV Stable), ultra-tough, easy-to-apply, polyurethane protective film. Designed to protect your road or track motorcycle from stone chips, road salt, tar, abrasions, fairing stress fractures and bodywork/fuel tank scratches from general use. The unique properties of our protection film enable it to disperse the impact energy of gravel and small stones, bouncing them off and leaving your bodywork untouched beneath.
R&G Second Skin stone chip protection kits are easy to install when used in conjunction with the advanced fitting solution (included). R&G Second Skin film is extremely conformable around even the tight radii and compound curves of modern motorcycles, making them simple to fit even at home. "Standard kits" include the pre-cut film to protect the tip of the front mudguard, front fork shields, nose cone, leading edges of the fairings and tail unit
- Precision cut clear polyurethane for a perfect fit.
- Manufactured from high-quality clear polyurethane.
- Extremely pliant and conformable to motorcycle bodywork.
- Designed to protect expensive OE bodywork and track fairing from stone chips damage.
- Kit includes detailed instructions to aid in film placement, fitting solution, squeegee and alcohol wipe.
- kit contains 13 pieces.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞