- X-MATRIX Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- DOT FMVSS 218
- Weight: 1400gr Street Version and 1500gr Dual Version
- Pinlock ready
- X.MART DRY fabrics
- Emergency Strap V2
- Double D-Ring buckle
- Panoramic Eye Port
- 3D Lining and Cheek pads
- Prepared for X-COM - NEXX Intercom system
- 80% Tint Inner Sun visor
- PC Lexan Shield Clear with Anti-Fog position and Super Lock
- X-Block Quick Release System
- Visor with recessed cavity for pinlock
- Chin Wind stopper
- Night vision - reflectors
- Chin Ventilation
- Air Dynamic System - 3 inlets and 4 outlets air-vents
- Aerodynamic Shell & Rim
- Ergo Padding System
- Peak Extensor
- Action Camera Support top and sides
- Prepared for Quick Strap
- Special Chin Shape to reduce breast injury risk from frontal impacts
New ventilation system, offers a new three position upper vent for optimal air intake; the dual-side intakes have a new positioning / angle that favors more fresh air and re-designed to allow better handling and grip with winter gloves. New Chin ventilation intake draws more fresh air into the mouth area. The EPS liner has been modified, adding more air channels to allow the extra air to pass over the head and out of the helmet.
The 3D lining has been improved and the top liner optimized to conduct the fresh air around the head contour; a new chin wind stopper has been developed also, to reduce wind noise, drafts and provide a better snug fit around the neck and lower facial area.
More aerodynamic and lighter; strategically designed to provide additional direct air intake and reduce buffeting and vibration at high speed.
Emergency Strap V2:
Built into each cheek Pad, the new Emergency Strap System V2 was a re-thinking to allow easier and gentle access to an injured rider's head by the trained medical personnel.
Action Camera & Quick Strap:
A removable support can be easily inserted in the top of the peak; also on both sides of the helmet there are action camera lateral supports; other additional supports can also prepare the helmet for Quick Strap System.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞