- This Kaoko Cruise Controls was purpose-built for the Yamaha TMAX.
- It consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
- Easily operated with a gloved hand without the fear of a stuck throttle.
- To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Design Notes: A 2009 TMAX was used for the design of this product. It is safe to assume that it will fit 2009 and later years of TMAX and 2008 onwards European models as well. It may fit on earlier years but has not been tested.
Fits: Yamaha T-Max 09-up
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞