IRC's BLIPPER-R6R1 Quick Shifter W/ Auto Blipper is made specifically for Yamaha YZF-R1 (2009-2014) / YZF-R6 (2006-2016).
- IRC Components Up & Auto-Blipper Down Motorcycle Quickshifter for Yamaha R1 (2009-2014) and R6 (2006-2016) with "Strain Gauge Sensor" Technology.
- Allows for Full Throttle Clutchless Up & Down Shifting. MotoGP certified by Magneti Marelli state-of-the-art load cell sensor with both right and left dual "Magic" threads".
- The IRC Components ELECTRONIC quick-shifter has a major advantage over other units in the market because it dynamically considers the RPM and Acceleration to modify the Cut Time ("T") and Pulses Power Progressively eliminating gear box shock (this means you can shift while cornering).
- The intelligent controller of the IRC quickshifter is directly connected to the load cell; signal handling is extremely precise and controlled.
- Easy to install Plug & Play bike specific wiring harness and shift rod included (if using OEM rearsets, you need to purchase the M8/M6-conversion 90mm shift rod).
- No laptop or flash tune required.
- Standalone System does not require a Piggyback Fuel Management System.
Adjustable pre-load settings (via Two-Buttons on the controller) allow the rider to customize settings making shifts seamless and smooth: 1. Cut Time ("T"), 2. Minimum Downshift RPM ("RL"), 3. Downshift Speed ("SL"), 4. Upshift Pre-Load ("L"), 4. Minimum RPM Limit ("SR"), 5. Downshift Timing ("TS"), 6. Downshift Pre-Load ("LS"), 7. Push or Pull ("CE"). IRC Quick Shifters are Non-Homologated for Professional Closed Circuit Use. Sensors are certified to over 1,000,000 shifts and all kits are 100% tested for performance at the end of production. Made in Italy.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞