The Women’s Field Armor Stryker vest features all of the same construction and CE certification standards as the men's version but has been retailored for a woman's fit. The back armor plate has been made slightly shorter by changing to a five or six plate arrangement. Additionally, the midriff and hook and loop adjustment straps have been rescaled for a proper fit. Of course the main function of the vests back protector, enhanced protection, remains intact as the women's version meets applicable CE certification standards for back protectors.
Available in all size, please select the appropriate size from above menu.
- EN 1621-2/03/AC2006 CE Approved Stryker Back Armor
- D3o Breathable back insert, with custom molded ICON geometry
- Articulating injection molded back armor with air flow channels
- Injection molded chest plate with integrated air intakes
- Vented biofoam and airmesh chassis
- Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Highly adjustable waist and shoulder straps
- Low-profile design fits under most jackets
- Women specific fit
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞