The Women's Field Armor Stryker vest features all of the same construction and CE certification standards as the men's version but has been retailored for a woman's fit. The back armor plate has been made slightly shorter by changing to a five or six plate arrangement. Additionally, the midriff and velcro adjustment straps have been rescaled for a proper fit. Of course the main function of the vests back protector, enhanced protection, remains intact as the women's version meets applicable CE certification standards for back protectors.
- EN 1621-2/03/AC2006 CE approved Stryker back armor.
- d3o breathable back insert, with custom molded icon geometry.
- Articulating injection molded back armor with air flow channels.
- Injection molded chest plate with integrated air intakes.
- Vented biofoam and airmesh chassis.
- Hydradry moisture wicking liner.
- Highly adjustable waist and shoulder straps.
- Low-profile design fits under most jackets.
- Women specific fit.