Specifically designed and optimized for a women's performance fit the Stella SMX-1 Air is a stylish short-cuff street riding glove with a lightweight leather and 3D mesh chassis, that is perfect for warm weather. Incorporating a hard knuckle protector and reinforced palm and upper, the Stella SMX-1 Air affords excellent performance fit and high levels of comfort.
- Specifically developed and designed for an optimized women's performance fit.
- Constructed with a durable goat leather chassis and strategically positioned 3D mesh inserts on the top hand surface for an optimized level of comfort, durability and internal airflow.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement offers excellent grip on the controls while giving greater seam protection and durability.
- Newly developed, innovative stretch insert between palm and thumb provides excellent fit on the control and range of movement.
- Suede reinforcements on the outer hand are backed with foam padding for abrasion resistance.
- Suede reinforced fingertips for sensitivity and control.
- Stretch mesh fourchettes for fit, flexibility and airflow.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS smartphone devices.
- Pre-curved finger construction for fit and reduction in rider fatigue.
- Available in sizes: XS-L.
- Molded hard knuckle protection constructed from nylon compound for high levels of protection, strength, weight-saving and durability.
- Palm, outer thumb and backhand are padded with energy-absorbing EVA foam for abrasion resistance and impacts.
- Sonic welded TPR finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Velcro® cuff closure with TPR puller for safe and secure closure.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞