Anatomically profiled for an optimized slim female fit, the Stella Moony Drystar® Jacket features Alpinestars Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for excellent protection against the elements. Other neat design touches include an elongated rear profile for extended coverage in an upright riding position, pre-curved sleeves for enhanced rider comfort and vents on the side for superior airflow and breathability.
- Premium anatomically profiled for an optimized slim female fit .
- 2-in-1 technical softshell jacket with water resistant outer shell fabric ( 3L polyester ) construction incorporating a water-repelling reinforcement to protect against light rainfall.
- Internal detachable fleece for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation.
- Front opening features a water-resistant Vislon zipper for added protection against the elements.
- Two zippered hand pockets and invisible ‘napoleon’ chest pockets for added practicality.
- Detachable hood collar construction with elastic drawstring regulation.
- Zippered gussets on sides and back for greater rider comfort while in the riding position.
- Hook and loop closure on wrist ensure a secure fit
- Level 1 CE Certified Bio Light shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Back and chest compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers coverage in upright riding position
- Pre-curved sleeves for improve comfort and reduce fatigue.
- Reflective logo on chest and back make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Ventilation system on the side in order to improve the airflow and breathability.
- Front inner waterproof pocket
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞