Yoshimura's 225841R720 RS-9T Titanium Full Dual Exhaust is made specifically for Honda CRF450R/RX (2017-current).
The CRF450R's new engine and muffler configuration gave us the opportunity to create an entirely new system built specifically for the new CRF450 machines. Introducing our all-new Signature Series RS-9T tapered dual muffler exhaust system for the all new CRF450R.
Yoshimura has been working tirelessly on development with American Honda HRC's engineers to achieve maximum performance and mass centralization, to optimize rider usability. Yoshimura achieved all this by moving the new RS-9T mufflers forward in order to tuck in under the side number plates. Working with HRC race engineers and the all-new 449cc Unicam engine and its unique downdraft fuel injection system, Yoshimura was able to deliver an exhaust that provides more tractable power and improved torque.
- Dyno and track tested by Honda R&D in Japan, American Honda MX Team, and HRC All Japan MX Racing Team
- 3-stage header provides broader overall range of power and throttle response
- New tail pipe divider creates smoother exhaust flow and better velocity to the right and left tail pipe
- New compact forward positioned RS-9T dual muffler design provides lower center of gravity for better mass centralization
- Larger RS-9T core creates improved throttle response, and power in mid and top end
- New RS-9T mufflers have more volume than stock to provide a decrease in overall dB noise level
- Works with or without Honda's new optional electric start system
- Titanium Header and Tail-pipe
- Weight: 1.4 lbs lighter than stock configuration
Signature Series: Introducing Signature Series by Yoshimura - an offering of exhaust systems that a dealer can install with confidence. Our Signature Series lineup is the answer for today's dealer who is faced with a challenging marketplace. The applications for the Signature Series line cover the entire powersports spectrum, including many of our off-road applications. Everyone of our Championship Winning Motocross exhaust systems and nearly all of out ATV/Side-by-Side applications are all members of the Signature Series Family. All Signature Series components are tested, documented, and marked as required by federal and state regulations.
Note: Does not meet CARB (California Air Resources Board) emissions standards. For "Competition" use only
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞