Yoshimura's 14181MP720 Street Alpha T Slip-on Exhaust, TI-TI-CF(Titanium, Titanium, Carbon Fiber) is made specifically for Kawasaki ZX-10R/RR (2012-current).
The Alpha T utilizes a tapered conical sleeve that produces a higher "GP" tone than its bigger brother Alpha, and is also lighter than the original Alpha. This muffler option includes race-grade Titanium with a brushed finish and carbon fiber end cap. One look at an Alpha T system and you know it's something special!
- Style - Beautiful Shape resulting from Tri-Oval design heritage
- Quality - Unrivaled fit and finish due to improved production tolerances
- Performance - Optimized for maximum flow and improved ground clearance
- Sound - Muffler volume and shape produces that magic tone Yoshimura is famous for
- Service - Optimized for durability and ease of service
- Configuration - Titanium Tail-pipe
- Weight - 1.1 lbs lighter than stock configuration
New Yoshimura Works Finish takes on a unique coloring after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle that looks much like those titanium works components our factory racers use.
- Contemporary Satin/matte finish
- Uniform heat coloration
- Increased fatigue strength
- Increased scratch and stain resistance
All Street Series systems are Slip-on / Bolt-on applications that do not require tampering with the vehicle's emissions control system, yet still deliver that special spirit the world has come to expect from the legendary company known as Yoshimura. Street Series applications cover all of the iconic profiles that Yoshimura has become famous for. From the legendary tri-oval profiles to the refined ALPHA mufflers, and even our R-55 angular masterpieces. Our Street Series exhaust offer street-legal options for almost everything on two wheels.
Note: Does not meet CARB (California Air Resources Board) emissions standards. For "Competition" use only
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞