Sw-Motech's SBL.41.789.10000/B Crash Bars / Engine Guards are made specifically for Royal Enfield Himalayan (2018-current).
The SW-Motech crash bars were developed for motorcyclists with protection, durability, and style in mind. The German engineered SW-Motech crash bars provide heavy-duty protection for a motorcycle while maintaining a sleek appearance. Since 1999 SW-Motech has infused their passion for motorcycling into their product design to provide riders with the ultimate protection and quality. All necessary hardware is included to make for a straight forward bolt-on installation. Protect your motorcycle's vital components with the SW-Motech crash bars.
Keep your investment safe during a fall or slide with the SW-MOTECH crash bars engine guards for your Himalayan. Robust tubular steel construction is 22mm in diameter and powder coated black for an attractive factory original aesthetic that also improves durability and corrosion resistance. These essential crash bars are engineered in Germany to safeguard the most vulnerable and critical components including the engine cases, exhaust headers, frame and fuel tank. Installation is completely bolt-on, so drilling, cutting or welding are not necessary. Engine guards are a great investment that help prevent expensive repairs after a tip over or slide and more than pay for themselves when you consider the cost of OEM replacement parts.
- Sturdy steel construction
- Designed to contact the ground before vulnerable components
- Provides protection against impacts & abrasions during a fall or slide
- Safeguards critical & expensive parts including the engine cases, frame and fuel tank
- Highly recommended modification to protect your investment
- Mounts securely to the frame for maximum strength
- Robust tubular steel is 22mm in diameter
- Attractive powder coated black finish maintains a factory aesthetic
- Durable & corrosion resistant
- Designed & engineered in Germany
- Straightforward bolt-on installation
- Sw-Motech Crash Bars Engine Guards
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞