Sw-Motech's SBL.11.848.10000/B Crashbars, Black are made specifically for Triumph Scrambler 1200 (2021-current).
We also offer crash bars made of steel pipe with a 27 mm diameter with a weather- and corrosion-resistant powder coating in black for the Triumph Trident 660. The surface finishing is carried out in a state-of-the-art facility in the SW-MOTECH factory in the Czech city of Brünn.
Crash bars by SW-MOTECH provide the necessary extra safety for tank, fairing and components. Designed specifically for these types of bikes, these accessories fit seamlessly with the lines of the vehicle and offer optimal cornering clearance. Bike-specific mounting systems enable reliable, easy installation onto original attachment points.
- Constructed of robust steel with a 27 mm pipe diameter.
- Weather and corrosion resistant powder coating in black.
- Reliable protection for important components
- Highly stable construction appropriate for the peg length of the motorcycle
- Model-specific development guarantees precise fit and reliable frame linkage
- Optimized lean angle guaranteed
- Simple mounting by screwing on factory-made mounting points on the frame
- Material: steel
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 2.8 kg / appr. 6.1 lb
- 2 x Crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞