Sw-Motech's SBL.11.703.10000.B Black Crashbars are made specifically for Triumph Tiger Explorer XR, XRx & XRt (2016-current) & Tiger Explorer XCx & XCa (2016-current).
The SW-Motech crash bars were developed for motorcyclists with protection, durability, and style in mind. The German engineered SW-Motech crash bars provide heavy-duty protection for a motorcycle while maintaining a sleek appearance. Since 1999 SW-Motech has infused their passion for motorcycling into their product design to provide riders with the ultimate protection and quality. All necessary hardware is included to make for a straight forward bolt-on installation. Protect your motorcycle's vital components with the SW-Motech crash bars.
The SW-MOTECH crash bars engine guards provide protection for the frame, engine cases, radiator and fairings by keeping the motorcycle off the ground in the event of a tip over, slide or crash. Stout tubular steel construction is 27 mm in diameter with a wall thickness of 2 mm to provide support when your motorcycle needs it most. These essential crash bars are highly recommended as an investment that could save you from expensive repairs and can even be the deciding factor between riding home after an incident or calling a tow truck. Designed and engineered in Germany for a precision fit and reliable performance.
- Hearty 27 mm tubular steel construction
- 2 mm wall thickness for superior strength
- Protects radiator, frame and motor from damage in a tip over, or crash
- Low profile design maximizes clearance
- Durable powder coated black finish resists corrosion
- Utilizes existing frame mounting points & motor mounts (strongest mounting point on the motorcycle)
- Cross bar support adds structural rigidity
- Simple bolt-on installation requires no drilling, cutting, welding or other modifications
- Designed & engineered in Germany for a precise fit
- Left & right SW-MOTECH crashbars
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞