Sw-Motech's MSS.01.622.10002.S Aluminum Engine Guard / Skid Plate is made specifically for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L (2016-2019).
The SW-MOTECH aluminum engine guard skid plate provides protection for the undercarriage of the Honda Africa Twin from stones, tree roots and other damaging debris that could cause serious mechanical damage. Robust 5 mm thick plate is fully welded and carefully crafted to maintain a low profile that maximizes ground clearance. This essential skid plate protects the most vulnerable leading edge and lower edges of the engine from the exhaust headers all the way to the oil pan. 8mm thick rubber isolators help to absorb impact forces and overall integrity is safeguarded with recessed mounting hardware. Laser cut vents and access ports allow maximum cooling and quick oil changes without requiring removal. Straightforward bolt-on installation requires no drilling, cutting, welding or other modifications for fitment.
- Heavy duty fully welded aluminum skid plate
- Hearty 5 mm thick lower section with 4 mm thick sides
- Protected sliding surface designed with recessed hardware
- Rubber insulators 8 mm thick absorb impacts and vibrations
- Laser cut side ventilation & access holes allow oil changes without removal
- Safeguards vulnerable exhaust headers & engine case
- Angled leading edge deflects debris and stones & reduce impact forces
- Efficient design maximizes available ground clearance
- Provides coverage of lower transmission and stator case
- Compatible with original Honda & SW-MOTECH Center stands
- Confirmed fitment with all versions of Africa Twin (standard / ABS / DCT without accessory DCT gear lever)
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Aluminum skid plate / engine guard
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Note: Compatible with all Africa Twin CRF1000L sub models (Standard / ABS / DCT). Not Compatible with DCT accessory gear lever that allows manual shifting of DCT transmission.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞