Sw-Motech's HPR.00.220.22800/B Kobra Handguards are made specifically for Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XC/ XR (2016-current).
The SW-MOTECH Kobra Handguards for Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XC / XR provide weather protection for the rider while also safeguarding hand controls in the event of a tip over, slide or crash. Sturdy aluminum backbones attach to the handlebar with rigid two-point mounting for maximum strength The Kobra handguards feature aluminum framing for maximum protection against damage. A powder coated black finish improves aesthetics and durability while also enhancing corrosion resistance. Impact resistant polymer shells mount to the frames to protect against wind, weather and debris. An optional extension kit is available for riders needing even more coverage!
Optional LED indicators are also available to increase visibility while integrating perfectly with this premium handguard kit. A broken brake or clutch lever is an expensive way to end a great ride. Busted knuckles are even worse.
- Premium protection for hands, handlebar, levers and other hand controls
- Hearty powder coated black aluminum frames with two point mounts
- Impact resistant polymer handguard shells safeguard hands from stones, road debris and weather
- Protection from unintentional front brake activation when riding in tight trails or when riding in groups
- Add the optional Kobra LED Indicator lights to improve visibility while integrating perfectly with handguards
- For even more coverage, the Handguard Extension Kit increases protection by almost 50%
- Easy to install - no modifications required
- Powder coated black aluminum handguard frames (Pair)
- Impact resistant polymer shells
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞