Sw-Motech's FRS.11.112.10400 EVO Footrest Kit is made specifically for Triumph Tiger 1200 / Explorer (2016-current).
The original footrest does not offer a comfortable position? Then the EVO footrest kit from SW-MOTECH is the ideal solution. A sophisticated system, consisting of rotatable elements with firmly interlocking teeth, allows 36 possible variations. The position of the footrest can be adjusted downwards, forwards and backwards as well as in the inclination to the individual needs.
The model-specific joint adapters are simply fitted to the footrest mount using the original parts. We show how this works in the installation instructions.
- Easy installation on the original footrest mount
- 36-fold adjustable via rotatable, toothed elements downwards, forwards and backwards as well as in inclination
- Individual adjustment of the height (highest setting corresponds to the original position, lowering up to max. 15 mm possible)
- Secure hold thanks to the interlocking of the elements and screw connections
- Markings facilitate the symmetrical adjustment of both sides
- Profile with rounded edges protects the boot sole and at the same time gives extra grip
- Removable, metal-reinforced rubber pad with a non-slip surface structure and a large contact surface (approx. 8 x 5 cm) for more comfort and support
- Made of electropolished, corrosion-resistant cast stainless steel
- Mounting material included in delivery
- Material: stainless steel / rubber
- Color: silver / black
- 2 x EVO footrests
- 2 x model-specific joint adapters
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞