SC-Project's H16-85T Adventure Exhaust, Titanium is made specifically for Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin (2016-2019).
- CNC-machined bushing to guarantee the highest performance and a perfect coupling with the stock link pipe
- Muffler equipped with a fixed attack: the absence of the muffler clamp exalts the refined aesthetic effect.
- SC-Project laser logo on the muffler.
- It doesn't need any added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 1 silencer, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according "EU" regulations. DB Killers removeable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
The Adventure muffler was created to satisfy the necessity to take SC-Project technology and competences into the world of maxi street enduro and sport tourer. It was thought for customers who are attentive to details such as look and performance; the Adventure muffler was directly realized by SC-Project Research and Development department, which studied an internal system with separated resonance chambers and double perforated pipe to optimize performance both in maximum power and engine torque, to guarantee an unmistakable full-bodied sound, real and proper distinctive sign of SC-Project's products.
The muffler body is made of titanium and allows a considerable weight saving in favour of a better motorbike driveability, whereas the end cap with a superimposed double exit is made of carbon fiber of the highest quality and gives the muffler an aggressive look with a slimmer and more slender line than the original bulky and heavy mufflers made of steel sheet.
SC-Project logo, together with the name Adventure Exhaust System, is laser branded on the exhaust system body with a "mud" effect to recall the adventure nature of the muffler. The Adventure muffler, as all SC-Project range, is completely projected, developed and realized in Italy.
Note: Does not meet CARB (California Air Resources Board) emissions standards. For "Competition" use only
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞