Rottweiler Performance's RIS-790-890-ADV-RALLY-MAT Rally Edition Full Intake System, Matte Carbon is made specifically for KTM 790/890 Adventure All.
Nearly a year of design and development has been poured into our new intake system and we could not be more proud to bring you the next-level quality, fit, and finish that this intake system exudes. The Rottweiler Performance 790/890 Adventure Intake System is a shining example of our commitment to being the best at what we do and our dedication to innovation for big KTMs exudes from every aspect of this next level system.
For starters, we designed the 790/890 intake to act as one large velocity stack smoothly leading the intake charge right into your two OEM stacks. The result is a massive increase in unlocked horsepower and smooth delivery Rottweiler Performance has been known for. What are the gains? Hold on to your Powerparts seat, dyno testing on our bone stock 790 Adventure test bike simply installing the system with no additional mapping the gains over stock to the rear tire were over 10 horsepower at 6300 RPM, right where you ride the bike! (See additional pics for dyno charts)
As usual, we didn't stop there with the improvements. The stock air box once again fails the white glove tests in spectacular fashion and is prone to multiple sealing issues leading to worn valves, valve seats, cylinder walls and eventually possible engine failure. World renown for their for quality craftsmanship and class leading filtration capabilities, we contracted none other than Twin Air Filters to construct the foam element for our new intake system, leveraging their stellar reputation as OEM standard on all of KTM's enduro series motorcycles. This means you are getting the best of both worlds: Rottweiler design mated with Twin Air's quality. An unbeatable package.
As a bonus the filters are now packable using a standard removable filter cage design and with up to 6 spares fitting in the 790/890 Adventure's side pods, you'll never feel that your engine isn't being properly protected on those long off road adventures.
Spare Part Options:
- Additional Filters
- Filter Cages
- Real carbon fiber construction with matte finish (Think Akrapovic quality fit and finish)
- Drop in 10+ HP at 6300 RPM safely with no mapping.
- Further gains with custom mapping
- Race tested at professional level Rallies
- 1.7 lb. (.77kg) weight reduction
- Included Filter is supplied DRY
- Temp sensor is strategically placed to be hidden and better protected from seat damage
- Packable and replaceable main filter with removable cage just like a dirt bike. Carry 6 or more in your side pods or pack for long trips
- Over 20 free maps to support a Power Commander V if chosen above
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞