Rinehart Racing's 500-0162 4" DBX40 Slip-on Exhaust is made specifically for Harley-Davidson Touring (1995-2016).
The sound you've been looking for, the performance you expect, and the quality you deserve. From the leading innovator in V-Twin exhaust, Rinehart Racing is pleased to offer the DBX40 Slip-On mufflers, featuring our proprietary DBX Performance baffles, delivering more of the iconic Rinehart Racing sound for all Twin Cam and M8 Baggers.
Already own 4” Slip-Ons for Twin Cam or M8? Get the same sound and performance as the DBX40 with our DBX baffles, sold separately.
This product is EPA compliant.
- 4" slip-on mufflers for 1995 and later Harley Touring models
- Featuring our DBX Performance baffle which is engineered specifically to increase and enhance the sound of the Harley engine, while providing a free-flowing exhaust and the perfect amount of back pressure, unlocking both horsepower and torque.
- Available in our 4" Muffler body, which gives your bike a louder, more aggressive tone that never sounds muffled or flat.
- Finished off with our popular famous end caps, this muffler has a look that is as big as its sound, and perfectly complements the style of the Harley Bagger.
- 2017-Later fitment not intended for Tri-Glides or Freewheelers, use 1995-2016 fitment instead
- 100% American made and backed with our Forever Warranty, guaranteeing the quality that Rinehart is known for the world over.
- Performance baffle sold separately for riders who already have our 4" or 4.5" Slip-Ons on their Touring bike.
Note: Does not meet CARB (California Air Resources Board) emissions standards. For "Competition" use only
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞