R&G Racing SP0070MC Expanding Swingarm Protectors are made specifically for Harley-Davidson Street 500 and 750 (2014-current).
Let this set of swingarm protectors prevent damage incurred from a drop, slide or crash. These two pucks not only help keep the vital rear brake caliper, disc, rear sprocket and swingarm up and off the ground, they take the brunt of the impact and actually help slow your motorcycle in the event of a skid. These little beauties could end up saving you a decent chunk of change. These stylish looking rear axle protectors install easily by expanding into year rear spindle using a high quality bolt and nut configuration that establishes a secure fit. R&G finishes this protective set in a dual toned anodized coating for a sweet looking and durable product.
- Durable and replaceable high-density nylon bobbins
- Dual tone anodized finish
- Rear spindle placement
- Easy installation thanks to the expanding part of the protector to ensure a snug fit
- High-tensile steel bolts are de-embrittled to bend rather than snap upon impact
- Prevents motorcycle from tipping over in soft ground
- Helps protect swingarm, rear brake and drive sprocket in event of drop or crash
- Left and right side puck
- Installation instructions
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞