R&G Racing's MLG0036BK Moulded Lever Guard, Black is made specifically for Triumph Models Listed Below.
Originally conceived in Moto2 but now adopted by almost every motorcycle body worldwide (ACU, MSVR, FIM, AMA) and required for racing, the 'Lever Guard' was developed to help avoid the accidental engagement of the front brake/clutch lever during close wheel to wheel racing (either from accidental contact with another bike or even a rider) but can equally be applied to road riding, protecting your lever(s) from wing mirror strikes while filtering; again potentially causing brake/clutch engagement.
Easy to install (fitting just like an R&G Bar End Slider) installation takes only seconds. The special design combines super strength and lightweight properties thanks to its injection moulded design allowing race approved protection for your road or track bikes. Like so many race oriented products, these once quirky race bespoke products have now worked their way from the track to the road; so whether you're a professional racer, a track day enthusiast or simply a road rider! An R&G Lever Guard is a must have accessory.
- As used by the Moto Rapido BSB team, among others.
- Compliant with FIM racing regulations.
- Available in 5 colors (black, blue, red, orange, green).
- Fit to both clutch and brake lever side.
- Made from DuPont Zytel
- Supplied with all required hardware for the bespoke and racing bar applications.
Fits Triumph (With Mirrors):
- Tiger 850 Sport (2021-current)
- Tiger 900 (GT/Rally (Pro)
- Speed Triple S (2016-current)
- Speed Triple R (2016-current)
- Speed Triple RS (2018-2020)
- Speed Triple 1200 RS (2021-current)
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞