R&G Racing's CR0069BK Offset Cotton Reel Swingarm Spools are made specifically for Kawasaki Ninja 300 (2013-2017), Ninja 400 (2018-current) & Versys-X 300 (2017-current).
R&G cotton reel swingarm spools provide impact / abrasion protection for the rear-end of your Kawasaki while also serving as a lifting point for general maintenance. HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) construction is the same effective material used in their frame sliders which is now available to defend the rear swingarm, rear axle, rear sprocket, rear brake rotor and caliper from contact with the ground. Also designed for use with a paddock stand to lift the rear wheel off the ground for tire changes, chain cleaning / adjustments and other maintenance.
- Provides protection during a tip over, fall or slide & doubles as a lifting point for a paddock stand
- Safeguards the swingarm, rear axle, rear sprocket, rear brake rotor & caliper
- Impact absorbing & abrasion resistant HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- Installs without drilling, cutting or other permanent modifications
- Enhances ease of maintenance when used with a paddock stand
- R&G cotton reel swingarm spools (pair)
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞