R&G Racing's CP0422 Aero Style Frame Sliders, No-Cut Kit are made specifically for Suzuki GSX-R1000 / R (2017-current).
Provide crucial protection in the event of a fall or slide by keeping the motorcycle off of the ground and safe from road rash. High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is used for its excellent impact absorption and abrasion resistance. These high quality sliders are securely bolted to the frame with de-embrittled bolts which bend instead of snapping off at the point of failure so your bike isn't left unprotected. The fairing does not need to be cut, drilled or trimmed for proper installation, no modifications required.
Frame sliders are highly recommended for both track and street bound motorcycles as they significantly reduce expensive repairs and replacement of parts with a relatively small investment. Trusted by British Superbike race teams and California Superbike School to safeguard the fleet. Choose from black or white colors in the drop down menu above.
- Significantly reduces the risk of damage in the event of a fall or slide
- Provides protection for the frame, fairing, engine & other critical components
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) sliders are impact absorbing & abrasion resistant
- Aerodynamic tear drop shape with hidden mounting hardware for a clean appearance
- No drilling, cutting, sanding, welding or any other modifications necessary for fitment
- De-embrittled mounting bolts help deflect impact energy and bend instead of snapping off at the point of failure to prevent leaving your motorcycle unprotected
- Designed to be the first point of impact, keeping your motorcycle from contacting the ground
- Utilizes specially designed mounting brackets that secure to the main frame
- Used by British Superbike race teams & California Superbike School
- Highly recommended investment that could save you from expensive repairs or replacement
- Great for use on the track or the street
- Available in black or white slider colors
What's in the box:
- Left & right side frame sliders
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞