R&G Racing's CP0397.P Aero Style Frame Sliders are made specifically for MV Augusta F4, F4R & F4RR (2010-2014).
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) bobbins are aerodynamically shaped and mounted to the frame with a specially designed bracket that eliminates fairing modifications. HDPE is naturally impact absorbing and abrasion resistant to keep the frame, engine and plastics off the ground minimizing the risk of damage in a slide. De-embrittled hardware is used in the main bolts which allows them to bend and absorb impact forces (reducing the transfer of energy to the frame) and to prevent shearing which could leave your motorcycle unprotected.
When you consider repair or replacement costs, frame sliders are a very wise investment for any road going motorcycle on the road or the track, especially one as beautiful and expensive as an MV Agusta. Rest assured this kit does not require any permanent modifications and installation is a straightforward bolt-on affair.
- Impact & slide protection in the event of a fall or low side
- Provides protection to the most critical components to minimize damage
- Protects the frame, engine and fairings from contacting the ground
- Utilizes the strongest mounting point on the motorcycles main frame
- Specially designed bracket allows the slider to be mounted without cutting the fairings
- No drilling, cutting, welding or concrete mixing necessary for installation
- Attractive & aerodynamically shaped slider bobbins with hidden mounting hardware
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) sliders are both impact absorbing & abrasion resistant
- De-embrittled steel mounting hardware is carefully designed to bend instead of shearing at the point of failure so your motorcycle isn't left unprotected after a severe impact
- Half kits are available to replace one side after an incident
- Designed through extensive testing with British Superbike race teams and California Superbike School
- Highly recommended for the track & the street
- Left & right side R&G Aero style frame sliders
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞