R&G's Aero Style Front Frame Sliders help protect the frame, fairing, motor and radiator from damage in the event of a drop or crash.
- No modifications to the fairing or bodywork is necessary.
- Stylish and aerodynamic teardrop shaped bobbins.
- Removable end caps to hide fittings.
- High-density durable and replaceable nylon bobbins.
- High-tensile steel bolts are de-embrittled to bend rather than snap upon impact.
- Used by the some of the worlds top race teams.
The protector itself is machined from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) – chosen because as it wears it actually helps to slow a sliding bike. The bolts used are also de-embrittled steel, working as a shock absorber to bend instead of snapping or staying rigid - which could twist the mounting point.
Note: This frame slider features a mounting bridge with two-point mounting for added support. For single point mounted frame sliders see TTLRG-CP0354-BL
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞