My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Are they swingarm spools or axle sliders? Well they are both really!
- The spool is mounted to a special, black anodized aluminum bracket (included with the kit).
- The product will give protection to the rear axle and swingarm area in a crash.
- When not protecting your investment the "cotton reel" can be used to lift the motorcycle using a rear stand with hooks.
- For rear wheel removal, you can take the Cotton Reels out of the aluminum blocks and insert them into the paddock stand bobbin screw holes.
- Sold in pairs.
Daytona 675 all years
Street Triple '07-'09 including R models
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞