- The original "double-bubble" racingscreen!
- In 1994, MRA introduced the first "double bubble" racing screen at the IMFA international motorcycle trade fair in Cologne, Germany.
- The latest generation of MRA RacingScreens includes a revolutionary dome design that is flattened at the top.
- Instead of creating lift, this new design pushes the front of the bike down onto the road - a more desirable effect when racing!
- Overall length of 15.4" (390 mm).
This motorcycle's original windscreen is attached with non-reusable fasteners or rivets. As the original hardware is not reusable, replacement attachment screws are included with MRA windscreens for this motorcycle.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞