MRA's 4025066180912 Double-Bubble Racing Windshield is made specifically for Honda CBR600F (1999-2000).
- The original "double-bubble" racingscreen!
- In 1994, MRA introduced the first "double bubble" racing screen at the IMFA international motorcycle trade fair in Cologne, Germany.
- The latest generation of MRA RacingScreens includes a revolutionary dome design that is flattened at the top.
- Instead of creating lift, this new design pushes the front of the bike down onto the road - a more desirable effect when racing!
- Bottom of screen is printed with a black raster conforming to the shape of the underlying fairing.
- Available in standard width or the narrower "Superbike" width, which accomodates widened or raised replacement handlebars.
- Overall length: 13.6 inches (345 mm).
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞