MRA's 4025066166640 VXCM Vario-X-Creen Windshield is made specifically for Triumph Tiger 1200 XC / XR (2016-current).
Improve your aerodynamics, high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA VXCM Vario-X-Creen Screen on your Triumph Tiger 1200.
Taller than the manufacturer windshield, the Vario Touring Screen features an adjustable spoiler that can be moved to 7 different positions. Moved easily without tools, this allows you to fine tune the air flow so that it's free from turbulence, buffeting or irritating wind noise. The windscreen has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to enhance the aerodynamics, high speed stability and aesthetics of your motorcycle. What does this mean for you? Accommodating most rider heights, the spoiler adjusts so that the air is being deflected over you instead of into you, resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges—see below for more info
- Virtually unbreakable—but if it does break, it's designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol, cleaners, and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting, wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the Autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that's manufactured to MRA's unique specifications—that's right, a secret formula
- Dimensions: Height: 21.5in (545mm), Width: 15.75in (400mm)
- MRA VXCM Vario-X-Creen Screen
- Installation instructions
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞