R&G Racing's 4025066164097 T Touring Screen is made specifically for Kawasaki Versys 650 / LT & Versys 1000 LT (2017-current).
Improve your aerodynamics, high speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Touring Screen on your Kawasaki Versys 650 / LT or Versys 1000 LT.
The Touring Screen shares the same general shape as the manufacturer windscreen while being both wider and taller. This profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. What does this mean for you? The air is being deflected over you instead of into you, resulting in less drag and a much smoother ride. This windshield is a direct manufacturer replacement - simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges.
- Virtually unbreakable - but if it does break, it's designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol, cleaners, and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting, wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the Autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that's manufactured to MRA's unique specifications - that's right, a secret formula
- Dimensions: Height: 15.75in. (2.56in. over original screens height), Width: 15.75in.
- MRA Touring Screen for Kawasaki Versys 650 / LT & Kawasaki Versys 1000 LT
- Installation instructions
Note: Only fits Kawasaki Versys 650, 650 LT, 1000 LT '17 and on.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞