MRA's 4025066163069 R Racing Screen is made specifically for Kawasaki Z900RS / Cafe (2018-current).
Improve your aerodynamics, high-speed stability and aesthetics with an MRA Racing Screen on your Kawasaki Z900RS.
The Racing Screen profile has been developed through extensive wind tunnel testing to significantly decrease pressure on the helmet at high speeds. The 'double bubble' profile helps you tuck in behind the windshield and instead of creating lift, it pulls the front of the bike onto the road. You'll experience less drag and more stability at high speeds and overall a much smoother ride. If your motorcycle is equipped with an OEM screen - simply remove your stock windscreen and install this one, otherwise a motorcycle specific mounting kit will be included. Available in black, clear, and smoke grey.
- The original 'Double Bubble' windscreen
- Direct bolt-on replacement for manufacturer windscreen
- Simple and easy installation
- Superior optical clarity with no focal points that can melt gauges
- Virtually unbreakable - but if it does break, it's designed to fail with blunt edges
- Resistant to most chemicals including alcohol, cleaners, and fuel
- Lower part of screen has black gradient to hide rear of instrument panel
- Significantly reduced buffeting, wind noise and turbulence
- Enhanced comfort while sitting upright & on longer rides
- Sculpted to maximize aerodynamic performance
- Reduces and deflects wind pressure away from your head
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Developed in a wind tunnel and tested on the Autobahn
- Constructed from PMMA thermoplastic (acrylic) that's manufactured to MRA's unique specifications - that's right, a secret formula
- Dimensions: Height: 290mm (11.42in) / 30mm (1.18in) over original screens height, Width: 350mm (13.78in)
- MRA Racing Screen for Kawasaki Z900RS / Cafe
- Installation instructions
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞