MRA's 01.063.R Double-Bubble Racing Screen Windshield is made specifically for Honda CBR600RR (2007-2012).The original double-bubble racingscreen! Available in clear, smoke gray and gloss black.
"Double-Bubble" racing screen from MRA will help riders "tuck in" behind their bike's screen, to increase top speeds. Instead of creating lift, it pulls the front of the bike onto the road. MRA motorcycle screens are manufactured from a unique and specially developed material - used by no other screen manufacturer.
- Shock resistant and shatterproof
- UV resistant to avoid clouding
- Resistant to most chemicals including Petroleum/Gasoline
- Aerodynamic design for improved airflow
- Reduces drag
- Enhances bike appearance
- Black gradient finish at front base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight (where applicable)
- Air intake slits - eliminates turbulence & reduce the vacuum effect (where applicable)
The original "double-bubble" racingscreen! The latest generation of MRA Racing Screens includes a revolutionary dome design that is flattened at the top. Instead of creating lift, this new design pushes the front of the bike down onto the road - a more desirable effect when racing! Bottom of screen is printed with a black raster conforming to the shape of the underlying fairing.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞