Motorrad Burchard's MB01-1131G Forward Controls Kit, 35 cm forward is made specifically for Honda CB750 K7/F1.
Footpeg & Lever Design: Sundance Look Milled Levers
- Made in Germany
- Forward Controls Kit with TÜV Test Report § 19/332 cm
- 35 cm forward
- The Forward Controls Kit is delivered pre-mounted with all parts required for assembly, for example with an extended brake line (if necessary).
- The Forward Controls Kit fixed on the original frame points.
- Our Forward Controls Kit is made of steel and are available in chrome, black glossy powder coated or black matt powder coated.
- In order to achieve corrosion resistance in powder coating, such as chrome, the Forward Controls Kit are galvanically nickel-plated before powder coating.
- All Motorrad Burchard Forward Control Kits are supplied with a 2-year warranty on processing and chromium plating.
- Shift- and Brakelevers are fitted by hand and provided with grease nipples. The connecting parts (ball joints) on the shift and brakerods are free of charge and also equipped with grease nipples.
- This quality standard provides a minimum of play on/off the waves and a maximum of lifetime.
- The Forward Controls Kit deliverd with a TÜV Test Report §19/3, a mounting instruction and a parts list
- All removable parts are available as spare parts.
- The Forward Controls Kit is available in 4 different designs.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞