- Pushes the front wheel out 6 inches.
- They come with fork extenders, so it doesn't lower your bike in the front.
- Trees do NOT change things with the stock components, your head light and Tachometer will bolt right on.
- Stock handle bars will work, but the stock brake line will need to be replaced with a longer one.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do these triple trees change the handling of the Road Star Warrior?
Yes, you will notice the steering to feel heavier at low speeds 5-25 mph. Once you've had a few rides with the 7 degree Trees you will not notice anything but how Bada$$ your bike looks.
Can I install the Triple Trees without the fork extenders? We do not suggest this as it will lower the front of your bike to much and cause possible damage when riding up drive ways, or over speed bump, etc.
Is it possible to use my stock headlight?
Yes, but you will need to fabricate a bracket to use a single bolt mounting.
Can I use my stock brake lines with the 7 degree Triple Trees?
Yes, but the "T" mount that bolts to the bottom of the stock lower tree will not reach the new 7 degree lower tree. So, there's no hole in the bottom of the new lower tree. The stock lines need to be longer to look and attach correctly to the front end of your ride.
Do I need to change the bearing and seals in the front neck?
This is a great time to change the bearings and seals if you have a lot of miles on your ride or if it has ever been wrecked.
Can I install these trees by myself?
Yes, but it does take some garage skills and you'll need to prepare a work area so everything's in arms reach. Of course it's much easier with another hand there to help.
Fits: Yamaha Road Star Warrior Vstar 1100 and 650
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞