- Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc.
- They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
- To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa up to 2007
Suzuki GSX650F 08-up
Suzuki GSX750F Katana
Suzuki GSX600F Katana
Suzuki GSX1400 up to 2007
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞