IRC's CUT-KAWASAKI-B Quick Shifter is made specifically for Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R (2004-current).
- IRC Quickshifter for Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R (2004+) motorcycles with Strain Gauge sensor technology for street and track riding.
- State-of-the-art load cell sensor with right and left dual Magic threads.
- The IRC Components ELECTRONIC shifter has a major advantage over other units in the market because it dynamically considers the RPM and Acceleration to modify the Cut Time ("T"). It Pulses Power Progressively eliminating gear box shock which is helpful during cornering or braking to prevent upsetting the chassis.
- The intelligent controller of the IRC quickshifter is directly connected to the load cell; signal handling is extremely precise and controlled.
- Easy to install Plug & Play bike specific wiring harness and shift rod included.
- Standalone System does not require a Piggyback Fuel Management System.
Adjustable pre-load settings (via Two-Buttons on Unit) allow the rider to customize six (6) settings making shifts seamless and smooth versus "switch units" which can be harsh: 1. Cut Time ("T"), 2. Cut Type ("U"), 3. Up-shift Pre-Load ("L"), 4. Minimum RPM Limit ("SR"), 5. Push or Pull ("CE"), 6. Up-Shift Smooth Adjuster ("RR").
IRC Quick Shifters are Non-Homologated for Professional Closed Circuit Use. Sensors are certified to over 1,000,000 shifts and all kits are 100% tested for performance at the end of production. Made in Italy.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞