IRC's CUT-DUCATI-D3-B Quick Shifter is made specifically for Ducati 749 / 999.
- IRC Quickshifter for Ducati 749 / 999 motorcycles with "Strain Gauge" sensor technology for street and track riding.
- State-of-the-art load cell sensor with right and left dual "Magic" threads".
- The IRC Components ELECTRONIC shifter has a major advantage over other units in the market because it dynamically considers the RPM and Acceleration to modify the Cut Time ("T"). It Pulses Power Progressively eliminating gear box shock which is helpful during cornering or braking to prevent upsetting the chassis.
- The intelligent controller of the IRC quick-shifter is directly connected to the load cell; signal handling is extremely precise and controlled.
- Easy to install Plug & Play bike specific wiring harness and shift rod included.
- Standalone System does not require a Piggyback Fuel Management System.
- System bypasses the Ducati "DQS" software which may be installed from the factory.
Adjustable pre-load settings (via Two-Buttons on Unit) allow the rider to customize six (6) settings making shifts seamless and smooth versus "switch units" which can be harsh: 1. Cut Time ("T"), 2. Cut Type ("U"), 3. Up-shift Pre-Load ("L"), 4. Minimum RPM Limit ("SR"), 5. Push or Pull ("CE"), 6. Up-Shift Smooth Adjuster ("RR").
IRC Quick Shifters are Non-Homologated for Professional Closed Circuit Use. Sensors are certified to over 1,000,000 shifts and all kits are 100% tested for performance at the end of production. Made in Italy.
Note: These Ducati models require the use of an aftermarket rearset and/or electronic quick-shifter gear lever which allows the sensor to be installed on the shift rod since the motorcycle is designed from the factory with the gearshift lever installed direct into the shaft.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞