HeliBars HZ700SR Horizon ESX Multi Adjustable Handlebar System is made specifically for Harley-Davidson and Cruisers with 1" (25mm) Handlebar.
Horizon System Advantages:
- Positioning adjustable in no less than 3 ways: Bars rotate up and down, forwards and backwards, inwards and outwards
- Grip wrist angle adjustable for ultimate fit and long-range comfort
- Brake and clutch lever angles adjustable for perfect reach
- Taller and more rearset than the manufacturer's or any aftermarket adapter
- Ultimate touring comfort. No more wrist, shoulder, neck or back pains caused by reaching out of your comfort zone
- Vastly improved leverage and handling especially at lower speeds
- Exceptional build quality backed by a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee
HZ700SR Model Specifications:
- 2" to 6" (5 cm to 15 cm) rear-adjustable offset**
- 27" to 34" (68.5 cm to 86 cm) width** (grip end to grip end) - note that typical rider use is 30" to 31" wide (76 cm to 78.5 cm)
- Knurling is 3.5" (9 cm) width - this is the distance between the center lines of the 2 knurled (cross hatched) sections which prevent bar slip/rotation
- Interior bend to bend width is 6.5" (15.5 cm) - this is the length of the straight central section of the bar before it bends on each side (the clamped section)
- 1" (25 mm) bar diameter
- Accommodates Electronic Throttle
- 2007 and earlier Harley Davidson models require a flexible brake line
- American Made
- Available in two colors chrome and black.
Suitability confirmed for the following Harley-Davidson motorcycles:FLSTF Fat Boy
FLSTN Softail Deluxe*
FXSTB Softail Night Train*
FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic
FXST Softail Standard*
FXCWC Rocker C
FXTSSE Screamin' Eagle Softail Springer
FXDB Dyna Street Bob
FXDF Dyna Fat Bob
FXDL Dyna Low Rider
FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide (requires new brakeline for length)
FLHR Road King
FLHRC Road King
FLTR Road Glide (up to 2013)
FLHRSE Screamin Eagle Road King (requires replacement risers)
Handcrafted in the USA:
HeliBars® are designed for easy installation, in most cases retaining all original cables and hydraulic lines, and requiring little or no modification to your original equipment. They are made with pride by American Craftsmen and women, and are backed by a one year warranty on all materials and workmanship, as well as our 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
Greater Long Distance Comfort:
HeliBars® provides motorcyclists with better handling ergonomics and greater long distance comfort without distracting from riding excitement. HeliBars research & development engineers are riders like you, and they take meticulous care to address all of your handlebars' deficiencies before they design the perfect fix for your bike. When you buy HeliBars®, you are benefiting from years of experience in riding comfort and performance!
Note:Some models shown may have required modifications, please refer to Horizon Model Specifications above. Harley models with original 4"-6" (10 cm - 15 cm) risers will need to switch to a 2" (5 cm) riser to accommodate the HZ700SR. These are the true measurements taken at the wrist position, not at the fixing point or fork or triple clamp, the shape and angles of the HeliBars product give the final result required and indicated in the product description. It will also fit other Harley Davidson models and other brands of Cruiser bike with a 1" (25mm) diameter handlebar.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞