HeliBars HELIBARS.LST01084-KITA Horizon LST(Luxury Sport Touring) Multi-axis Handlebars System is made specifically for Honda F6B / GL1800 Goldwing (2001-2017).
The most comfortable handlebar design in the world is also the best performance upgrade for all GL1800 / F6B front forks. This is because the stock handlebars suffer from a high degree of flexing and to make matters worse, the left and right bars flex independently of each other. What is felt as a flexing fork is actually the handlebars flexing between the rider's hands and their mounts on the top triple clamp.
The Horizon LST eliminates that "rubbery" handlebar feeling due to it's rigid, investment cast A-356-T6 aluminum alloy risers and robust interconnected cross bar design. The left and right side grip tubes are now rigidly connected to each other and the forks, providing dramatically improved handling with reduced effort. The Horizon also provides many safety features should you forget to fully tighten any of the pivots after making an adjustment.
Luxury sport touring has never been this good, and because they're completely adjustable you can find your own personal sweet spot. So whether you've spent a fortune on your front forks or they're completely stock, cure the real handling problem at the source.
- Positioning adjustable in no less than 3 ways: Bars rotate up and down, forwards and backwards, inwards and outwards
- Up to 2.5" (6cm) taller** than stock handlebars depending on adjustment combinations
- Up to 4" (10cm) closer** to the rider than stock depending on adjustment combinations
- Wrist angle adjusts over a 36 degree sweep forward and back with safety rotation limiters. No more cramped feeling when doing tight turns at low speed!
- Vastly improved leverage and handling especially at lower speeds
- All necessary components included for start to finish installation
- Uses all factory cables, hydraulics and wire looms
- Uses stock damper assemblies and bar end weights
- 2-3 hour installation time for Wing-familiar mechanics
- High strength alloy aluminum construction, CNC machined on state of the art Mori Seiki machines
- 1" (25mm) diameter interconnecting cross bar provides an expansive area to mount gadgets
- Durable UV resistant black powdercoat finish
- Exceptional build quality backed by a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee
- American Made
Handcrafted in the USA:
HeliBars® are designed for easy installation, in most cases retaining all original cables and hydraulic lines, and requiring little or no modification to your original equipment. They are made with pride by American Craftsmen and women, and are backed by a one year warranty on all materials and workmanship, as well as our 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
Greater Long Distance Comfort:
HeliBars® provides motorcyclists with better handling ergonomics and greater long distance comfort without distracting from riding excitement. HeliBars research & development engineers are riders like you, and they take meticulous care to address all of your handlebars' deficiencies before they design the perfect fix for your bike. When you buy HeliBars®, you are benefiting from years of experience in riding comfort and performance!
Note: These are the true measurements taken at the wrist position, not at the fixing point or fork or triple clamp, the shape and angles of the HeliBars product give the final result required and indicated in the product description.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞