D&D's 502N-31 Fat Cat 2:1 Full Exhaust, Black is made specifically for Harley-Davidson Touring (1995-2008).
- 2:1 Fat Cat is a stepped header system at the head is 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" at collector and 2 1/2" where the muffler goes to the header.
- All Fat Cat full systems are equipped with heat shields,bolt kit and baffles.
- All D&D full systems are equipped with heat shields, exhaust gaskets, bolt kit and baffles.
- Each exhaust system is designed and dyno tested in our facilities.
- Our testing is done with the Harley Tuner's.
- Every pipe is designed to increase low-end torque and horsepower.
- Performance increases are about 8 to 10 percent with the proper tune on the bike.
- Louvered baffles are for 80" to Stock 103" motors
- Perforated Wrapped baffles are for Stage 4 103" to 113" motors
Options for Muffler Cut:
- Back Cut
- Slant Cut
- Straight Cut
- Using Woods cams for best performance use the Perforated Wrapped Baffle
- 2007-2008 Fat Cat comes with 18mm O2 bungs for the stock 02 sensors that comes on the bike.
- All 2007-2008 Touring models require tuning with our exhaust.
- The length of the system with the muffler is too short to use with Extended bag. We offer extended length muffler for bikes that have stretch bags. We will send a special order form to fill out.
- There is a upcharge of $250.00 per muffler.
- At idle, the motorbike is deep, boomy and full of character. Not only does the pipe look good, it is a wonderfully sounding experience for the rider.
- Blueing and Discoloration are caused by Improper Tuning and will not be covered under Warranty
- D&D Performance Exhaust Systems are designed for close course racing applications only.
- Not for use on pollution controlled vehicles.
Note: Does not meet CARB (California Air Resources Board) emissions standards. For "Competition" use only
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞