Saddlemen's H18-07-181 Roadsofa PT Seat is made specifically for Honda GL1800 Goldwing (2018-current).
The Road Sofa touring seat offers show bike looks and luxurious, long-distance comfort at the same time. A large and comfortable rider-and-passenger saddle, with smooth, wide contours carefully developed over years of testing, providing mile after mile of riding pleasure. Every Saddlemen Seat is manufactured with Gelcore Technology. The GELcore is engineered to dampen, divert, and deflect energy through a mechanical process resulting in a smooth, therapeutic ride. Our technique combines a specifically formulated viscoelastic polymer also known as SaddleGEL with the latest in co-molding comfort technology to reduce engine vibration transmitted to your body by up to 50%, and reduce direct impact forces by up to 92%. Saddlemen invented GELcore Technology and today we are widely recognized as the industry leader, selling more gel seats than any other seat manufacture.
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- SaddleGel in front and rear reduces tailbone pressure and increases circulation and comfort for both driver and passenger.
- Our tall lumbar support and wide driver saddle supports the back and legs for superior comfort, while the streamlined nose improves the rider's reach to the ground.
- Refined split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure from maximum long-range comfort.
- Genuine Pillow top styling provides the most luxurious look and ride.
- Can be purchased with or without Drivers Back Rest which has independent adjustments for fore-aft position, height and angle, and folds forward.
- Matching passenger backrest / Trunk pad completes the custom look. (Sold Separately)(for models that require)
- Covertech Saddlehyde Technology
- Comfortfoam Co-molded Technology
- Saddlegel Proprietary Polymers
- Profoam Progressive Density
- Foambarrier Element Shield Technology
- Splitcushion Strata Build Technology
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞