Rinehart's 100-0552 Slimline Duals Header Kit is made specifically for Indian Touring (2021-current).
Complete your exhaust system upgrade with a Rinehart Racing® Slimline Dual® Header Kit. This kit is the perfect solution for riders who want to add a header system to a Indian Touring bike that is already equipped with slip-on mufflers. Add the headers to your ride for a blast of bottom-end performance and classic good looks.
Due to state regulations we cannot ship this item to the state of California.
- Performance based system delivers a blast of torque and horsepower, outgunning all the other pipes on the market
- Precision designed bends in the header routing significantly improve exhaust flow out of the motor, creating a superior scavenging effect, leading to much better performance
- Innovative power chamber provides for equalization of exhaust pressure to front and rear cylinders, which maintains optimum head temperatures and greatly improves torque and horsepower
- Fitting in closer to the bike, the Slimline Duals keep the heat away from rider and passengers legs, providing a more comfortable riding experience
- Placement of the headers allows for more ground clearance compared to stock crossover header
- Two piece design makes for easy installation
- Specially designed to mate up to Rinehart Racing Slip on mufflers for a high performing and head turning full system
- Each pipe features 12mm and 18mm o2 ports, ideally placed for optimum tunability, whether using a Narrow or Wide band tuner
- Available in chrome or black
Note: Does not meet CARB (California Air Resources Board) emissions standards. For "Competition" use only. Will not ship to California.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞