This Low and Mean LM-04-203 Shorty Front Fender is made specifically for Yamaha Road Star Warrior (2002-current).
- This front fender is short and fast looking, it is shorter in the front and a little longer at the back than the stock Yamaha front fender.
- Product comes with a semi-gloss black gel-coat finish ready-to-paint to match your bike, strong composite construction, and flat black inner coating.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, you can buff and sand out the surface scratched, but for that show finish we strongly suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than stock Bridgestone Battlax BT020F 120/70ZR 18 m/c (59w).
- Is this fender strong like a steel fender?
This fender was designed to handle the stress of an aggressive rider and normal weather condition. We've tested this fender at extreme temps 120° F+ with perfect results. Our composite products use only high-end materials. Durability is not an issue.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
No, the length of the fender helps some but not all normal road debris.
- Will the fork stock guards fit with this fender?
Yes, they will bolt right into place just as before.
- Will the brake cable brackets and reflector fit with this fender?
No, the brake line holder and reflector bracket will not be a direct bolt-on, but you can drill a hole to mount this bracket.
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞