This Low and Mean LM-01-301 Shaft Drive Cover with License Plate is made specifically for Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500 / 1600.
- Conceals that ugly stock shaft drive hub area with an awesome teardrop shape and provides the function of holding your license plate.
- Comes with a gel-coat finish, strong fiberglass construction, rubber washer, and instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will this product hold my license plate in?
Yes, if your license plate is not larger than the normal motorcycle plate, 7"" x 3-3/4"".
- Can I used the stock shocks with this product?
Yes, this product will work with any shocks on the market.
- Does the Teardrop license plate cover the Drive hub cap bolts?
Yes and fits perfect with the swing arm round shape.
- Does the SDC have any light mounts for the plate?
No, We suggest our flexible LED arrays for your lighting of the license plate, turn signals and brake functions. See the related items below.
How do I change the oil in the rear drive unit?
You will have to remove the LM cover before changing the oil in the rear drive unit.
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞