This Low and Mean LM-01-300 Shaft Drive Cover is made specifically for Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500 / 1600.
- Shaft Drive Cover conceals that ugly stock shaft drive hub area with an awesome teardrop shape.
- Comes with a gel-coat finish, strong fiberglass construction, rubber washer, and instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I put my side mount license plate holder on with the SDC?
Yes, but it must use the bottom shock bolt mount or you can get our Teardrop License plate cover.
- Can I used the stock shocks with the SDC?
Yes, the SDC will work with any shocks on the market.
- Does the SDC cover the Drive hub cap bolts?
Yes and fits perfect with the swing arm round shape.
- Does the SDC have any light mounts?
No, We suggest our flexible LED arrays for your turn and brake functions.
- How do I change the oil in the rear drive unit?
You will have to remove the SDC before changing the oil in the rear drive unit.
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞