This Low and Mean LM-03-210 Rear Fender is made specifically for Suzuki Boulevard M95
- Designed to follow the 17" rim and wide enough to handle a 210 rear tire on a stock rim.
- Rear fender will hold you and your passenger with ease.
- Comes with a ready-to-paint gel-coat finish, strong fiberglass construction, the holes pre-drilled, stainless steel hardware, and instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your Suzuki Boulevard or Marauder.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
Yes, We have installed a 210 tire on a stock wheel without modifications.
- Can I use this fender with the stock seat?
Yes, the stock seat will fit, but there is no pre-drilled hole for the rear support bracket.
- Does the fender have any light mounts?
No, We suggest our flexible LED arrays to attach with the 3M tape.
- Will any size shock work with this fender?
Yes, but the lower the shock the better this fender looks.
- Can I carry a passenger with this fender?
Yes, this fender is as strong as the stock fender.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞